Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tagline Contest

I've been trying to come up with a short tagline for The Tailing Loop, but I think a better idea is to let the readers do it for me! You guys have made this project a hell of a lot of fun for me, and I hope you've enjoyed it half as much as I have.

Here's the skinny . . .

In the comments below, leave your suggestion for a fitting tagline for The Tailing Loop. I'm thinking ten words or less. If you have a few ideas, submit them all. After a couple of days, I'll choose a few of my favorites and create a poll so you all can vote on your favorite. The winner of the poll will then be named and his/her suggestion will become the official tagline of TTL. There might also be a small prize for the contest winner.

So, whatcha got?

7 comments:

  1. Flicking Flies & Chasing Tail Around The World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions guys!

    Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Untangling the bird's nest of fly fishing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holding the line between passion and obsession.
    or
    There's a fine line beween passion and obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The enlightened idiot's guide to fly fishing

    ReplyDelete